- Leaving a floating tree. It’s location does not matter, be it inside your Town, an enemy Townor the wilderness.
- Removing all leafs on a tree but leaving the logs. This makes it look messy and stupid. So basically if you do anything with a tree remove the whole thing!
- Making random 1×1 towers in the Wilderness. If said tower is inside 4 Town chunks from an enemy Town then this rule does not apply.
- Ruining the landscape with lava or TnT for no reason. Placing other blocks in large amounts randomly is also included in ruining the landscape.
- Any other kind of regular griefing such as burning down jungles, destroying landscapes by destroying block etc is also not allowed.
- Anything concerning Town combat and what is and what is not griefing in those situations are stated in the Town section.
Social Conduct Rules:
- You are not allowed to ask for your stuff back after death through public chat.
- Spawn killing is accepted and any complaints about it will be ignored.
- Being a douche bag towards anyone is not allowed and will be severely punished!
- Insulting people that killed you, like saying “Fuck you” or light hearted threats like that is OK, but bashing someone with personal insults in a serious way or being a racist asshole is in no way accepted. All in all don’t be a douche bag, like stated above.
- Players and or Town do not need a “reason” to attack you.
- Accusing a staff member of using “powers” in game to get an advantage through the public chat will be severely punished! Message a System operator on the forums or talk to them through other private means instead.
- Trying to hinder someone from RP’ing is not allowed. You may think they speak in a funny way or sound stupid. But you have no right to hinder that. This is a RP server!
Exploits are not allowed in anyway. Exploiting glitches, bugs and or using client side mods that gives you an edge over others is absolutely not allowed. Here is a list of examples of exploits, note that these are just examples and even if it is not listed here an exploit will be considered a crime and will be punished.
- Using any kind of x-ray. If found guilty you will be banned!
- Block jumping in another Town land!
- Using any 3rd party software or lag switches that gives you an advantage in PvP combat.
- Performing this.
- Logging on and off to glitch above the block you are standing on.
- Breaking blocks in another Town land to try and reach a chest or activate a switch.
- You need to be visible, no fully transparent skins or partial ones that are hard to spot. Having a skin with ghost like legs is accepted, but for example, when only your head show or maybe even only your eyes, that is not acceptable.
- Your Town name needs to be a proper noun. We encourage the use of Norse mythology as it follows our theme, Scandinavian or old Viking name are good too. Your Town name is subjected to change if a staff member thinks it inappropriate such as it being a common noun. You will then have 24h to change it or risk a disband.
- Using your Town name and or description to talk, muted or not, is not allowed.
- To claim land from an enemy Town you must have an already established base separate from the enemy Town. It’s size must be of at least 4 chunks.
- TnT Cannons must be directed at the an enemy Town. Using them randomly in the wilderness is considered griefing as explained in that section.
- You are not allowed to use lava and water to make cobblestone structures to get up on an enemy Town wall. It will be considered griefing.
- Using TnT cubes to attack an enemy Town is not allowed. Only cannons. TnT cubes will be considered griefing
- You are not allowed to use water or lava on or inside your walls or to surround the Town like a force field. Having a moat on the other hand is allowed.
- Building dark room and spawning mobs to kill, automatically or not, is not allowed.
- Cobble structures made by lava/water generators are not allowed.
- When building something that is flying in the air it must look like a flying island. Any other structure will be taken down. Once you start building you have 1 week to make it look like an island. If taken down everything inside goes too.
- MagicCarpet is a Donor Privilege that must only be used for building purposes within your own Town territory. To clarify, you are not allowed to use it outside of your claimed land. If an attacker comes along and you are on your carpet you must get to the ground asap and turn off your carpet. As you are already in your Town land this shouldn’t be hard. All PVP Combat with a magic carpet involved will not be tolerated.
- Destruction of any structure inside a creative world without the creators approval will be considered greifing!
- You must use your In game name for Minecraft. Staff members will add a description of your name on you.
- Private channels are to be respected. Do not go into a used one with out asking first. If asked to leave you must do so or a complaint will be filed against you and or an staff member will move you.
- Public channels are for everyone and telling anyone to leave will not work.
- Use the channels properly. Games other then Minecraft have channels that are named accordingly. Use them.
- Don’t annoy people by switching back and forth between channels, poking them, whispering them or any other forms of trolling.
- Use the forums. All information and announcements are made there. If you do not know something from the forums, asking a Mod or Admin will only get you the answer: “It’s on the forums”.
- Your user name must be your in game Minecraft name or at least part of it.
- You must follow the “Read this before posting” threads!
- Trolling, insulting or harassing people on the forums in anyway is not allowed.
- Don’t spam the shoutbox!
- Smaller crimes get’s punished through a 1000gil fine!
- Larger crimes or consecutive small ones get’s punished through a 5000gil fine!
- Very large or consecutive large or small crimes get’s punished through a jail sentence! The length of the sentence is set by the staff member who ruled the sentence.
- Consecutive crimes that are made on the forums will be punished through a permanent ban from the forums.
- Crimes that are made in Teamspeak will be punished through a temporary or permanent ban from Teamspeak.
- Crimes that are made using public chat will also be punished by muting you in public chat.
- Consecutive crimes that are made using donator perks will also be punished by stripping you of said perks!
- Extreme crimes or consecutive rule breaks of any category will result in a permanent ban! Once banned, always banned!