Chestshops are shops that can be set up in the market at Valkyr; chestshops can be found by looking for the wool roofs in the market. Chestshops are usually run by players, who have a limited inventory of an item. This inventory is stored in an unbreakable chest. You can use a chest shop, by punching a sign to buy, and by right clicking a sign to sell. On the final line of a sign, the prices are listed as
*Price you can buy the item for* : *Price you can sell the item to the vendor for*.
In the market, there are also admin shops (marked by the word admin on the first line of the sign) which do not have a limited ware, unlike player shops. Admin shops are typically pricier, and you cannot make much money selling to them. However it is an always ready source of certain rare materials, and can get you what you need in a pinch. Admin shops are all located in the building next to the chestshop market place.
You can set chestshops up, but only in Valkyr, as they will not work in Midgard. You create a chestshop in an empty stall by following the instructions below.
- Remove the sign with any tool.
- Pick up dropped sign, and place it where the sign previously was.
- On the sign, write the following parameters (not including what is inside parentheses): (Line 1:) *Insert your name*
(Line 2:) *Insert amount of items you wish to sell or buy per click*
(Line 3:) *Price you are selling to the buyers for*:*Price they can sell to you for*
(Line 4:) *Name of item you are selling*
- Finally, you chest shop is created, however it has no wares. You can fill it with wares by opening the chest below your sign, and putting the items you are selling into it.
- You have finished creating your chest shop! Now you may create more up to a limit of 5. Keep in mind others will compete with you for prices, as gil is a valuable resource. If your chest shop remains empty for a week, it will be removed, so make sure to fill it regularly.
This is how you use and create chestshops. Only the creator of the chestshop, or a member of the staff team can destroy the sign of a chestshop, if it belongs to another person. The chests themselves cannot be destroyed. If you have any questions not answered in this guide, go to: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chestshop/